You are ready to rip, but you feel that your shortboard is holding you back. You want a board that is going to hold its rail in over head conditions, but also cut through the weeds when the waves are small. The outline is similar to a traditional shortboard, but the nose and tail width are kicked out a hair. This board utilizes a low entry rocker, allowing you to get into waves earlier and hold your speed down the line. Ride the Weed Wacker 2"-4" shorter than your normal shortboard.
- Dimensions: 5'9"x 19.25"x 2.18"
- Material: PU
- Fin Set-Up: Tri-Fin (Future)
- Bottom Contour: Single to double concave
- Glass: Top-Double 4oz, Bottom-Single 4oz
- Volume: 5'7"-26.9L, 5'9"-27.7L, 5'11"-29.8L, 6'1"-32.7L
- Finish: Sanded